Go Back   Global Project > General > Conspiracy Theories

Old October 17th, 2019, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Exclamation Are Tech Companies Experimenting On Humans With Implantable Brain Chips?

Are Tech Companies Experimenting On Humans With Implantable Brain Chips?

Excerpt: A 2016 paper published in the Egyptian Journal of Internal Medicine warned that “secret, forced, and illicit human experimentation” could be happening in Latin America, where poverty-stricken masses are routinely recruited for medical trials.

South America has served as a test site for unregulated offshore drug trials for the pharmaceutical industry for many years. Peru has been described as a “paradise of human experimentation“, and is riddled with corruption.

...Ikle warned that only the most ruthless nation would win the arms race for brain chips and human augmentation because advancements in the technology could only come from “intrusive experiments on living human brains.”

- infowars.com

This hypothesis or conspiracy is just that because there is no hard evidence of any tech companies experimenting on humans in secret labs in South America.

The real question is it far from the truth? Can this be happening?

If professionals in the field of medicine have raised an alarm about this topic then it is very possible.

I have often wondered if governments or tech companies are working in undisclosed labs or bases on human beings in ways that we would find deplorable and illegal. I would not hold it past any powerful group to do such a thing.

Currently we have politicians in secret meetings. We have military personnel planning secret wars or incursions. We have military bases; such as Area 51 that we know nothing about. We have the media lying to us. We had market professionals placing toxic securities (mortgage backed securities) to be bought as good investments creating the economic meltdown in 2008.

There are so many factual, historical scenarios of governments and corporations who have lied to and manipulated... even murdered regular people over information, power, profit, etc..

Why would we doubt that there are secret experiments being done on humans in undisclosed locations?

The brain chip itself is an incredibly dangerous evolution in technology. Having a chip (tech additive) in my natural brain to influence my thinking? Who's on the other side of that and why should I trust anyone with my mind?

Getting to the point where people willingly take in brain chips because of some promise and then being controlled in some way whether its just a lack of availability of information or to outright program us... no thank you.

Remember this---> Philosopher Warns Linking Brains To Computers Will Destroy Independent Thinking