Go Back   Global Project > Many Challenges Face Americans & The World > Reprogramming Our Youth Through Education & Social Engineering

Old November 13th, 2019, 11:19 PM
Administrator

Default UC Berkeley Instructor, Kernion - "...embrace the bashing of rural Americans."

UC Berkeley Instructor, Kernion - "...embrace the bashing of rural Americans."

Excerpt: “I unironically embrace the bashing of rural Americans. They, as a group, are bad people who have made bad life decisions,” Kernion wrote. “Some, I assume, are good people. But this nostalgia for some imagined pastoral way of life is stupid, and we should shame people who aren’t pro-city.”

- theepochtimes.com

More "progressive" hate towards rural Americans and their pastoral way of life. In other words it is this kind of thinking that hates on independence and promotes dependence. This kind of thinking that hates on villages and tribes and wants all people to be stuck in the city. It is this kind of thinking that promotes globalization and the centralization of all life... not sovereign ideas or nations or even sovereign people within a nation.

This "instructor" is a major problem... growing like a cancer that these dependent-minded people know better for you and I and all future generations.

His website---> jacksonkernion.com