Go Back   Global Project > Many Challenges Face Americans & The World > The Press

Old January 18th, 2019, 01:19 AM
Administrator

Exclamation CNN Analyst Slams Guy For White Privilege But He's Actually Black!

CNN Analyst Slams Guy For White Privilege But He's Actually Black!

Excerpt: Webb then asked Martin if Black Entertainment Television (BET) should be forced to hire a white or Hispanic reporter, which Martin said would be up to BET.

Arguing that that qualifications should be the deciding factor over race, Webb said "I never considered my color the issue. I considered my qualifications the issue," to which Martin replied:

"Well, David, that’s a whole ‘other long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing that people of color don’t have the privilege of…"

Webb cut in: "How do I have the privilege of white privilege?"

To which Martin shot back: "David, by virtue of being a white male, you have white privilege."

Webb then replied: "Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should have been better prepped. I’m black … See, you went to white privilege. This is the falsehood in this. You went immediately with an assumption … You’re talking to a black man who started out in rock radio in Boston, who crossed the paths into hip-hop, rebuilding one of the greatest black stations in America, and went on to work for Fox News, where I’m told apparently blacks aren’t supposed to work, but yet you come with this assumption and you go to white privilege. That’s actually insulting!"

Martin apologized, claiming "My people gave me wrong information."

- zerohedge.com

This is the perfect example of how when a leftist or a "progressive" doesn't have a valid argument they immediately default to playing the race card.

Instead of saying, "Boo-hoo for me. I'm black." She responds with the new race baiting tactic, "You got white privilege. Therefore you don't understand anything about anyone else and should therefore just shut up cause you're white which is racist by default."

Trying to bully others by name calling and categorizing simply based on skin color is a tactic used by neo-Marxists. It used to be the rich versus the poor. Now they are making it about people of color against white people. Racism.

On another note... this is also fully representative of the liberal news media. Full on racism by people who have control of the news station, spinning stories into politicized propaganda to foment division.