Go Back   Global Project > Many Challenges Face Americans & The World > The Press

Old February 23rd, 2020, 12:31 AM
Administrator

Default Denver Post Columnist Fired After Saying There Are Two Sexes

Denver Post Columnist Fired After Saying There Are Two Sexes

Excerpt: "My column is not a soft voiced, sticky sweet NPR-styled piece which employs the language now mandated by the victim-centric, identity politics driven media," he said in a Facebook post."What seemed to be the last straw for my column was my insistence that there are only two sexes and my frustration that to be inclusive of the transgendered (even that word isn’t allowed) we must lose our right to free speech."

Caldara criticized an Associated Press directive saying that sex and gender are not binary. "There are only two sexes, identified by an XX or XY chromosome. That is the very definition of binary. The AP ruling it isn’t so doesn’t change science. It’s a premeditative attempt to change culture and policy. It’s activism," he wrote on Jan. 3. In a column two weeks later, Caldara also railed against a 2019 Colorado law that required elementary school children to be instructed in transgender ideology.

- freebeacon.com

Imagine a world or how about just an America where Freedom of Speech, a constitutional right is not respected. Imagine when you speak of scientific facts that you are fired from a job that is supposed to honor and desire the Freedom of Speech.

This is what is happening. The forced mandate of honoring the mental illness of transgenderism as normal and something to be pushed into our children's minds via propaganda, puberty-blockers and sex change surgery. It is madness. It is the attack on male and female... the natural family unit... the source of all power and life.

When the press has chosen to not allow the reporting of facts... when the press has allowed those who report facts to be fired... when the press clearly takes sides against a columnist... this is the edge that there is no return. This is the power of the pen and the voice that when wielded by darkness (globalists) that we struggle to shine a light upon in order to expose them but when more and more are turned against logic and science... the struggle will get much harder.