Go Back   Global Project > Many Challenges Face Americans & The World > Agenda 21, "Smart Communities", Land Grabs & Environmental Fascism

Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2019, 10:57 PM
Administrator

Default VIDEO: Extreme Environmentalists Have A New Hero - Greta Thunberg

VIDEO: Extreme Environmentalists Have A New Hero - Greta Thunberg

Excerpt: “I shouldn’t be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. Yet you all come to us for hope. How dare you. You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words.”

“For more than 30 years, the science has been crystal clear… We are in the beginning of a mass extinction…”

“You are failing us, but the young people are starting to understand your betrayal,”

“We will not let you get away with this.”

- youtube.com/infowars.com

Greta Has An Official Handler

Excerpt: Luisa-Marie Neubauer... “Youth Ambassador” of the “ONE” foundation, an international lobbying organization funded by George Soros, Bill and Melinda Gates, Bono and others.

The goal was to create a political constituency for development priorities—particularly the UN Millennium Development Goals...

- infowars.com

PICS: Greta & Parents Wearing ANTIFA Gear

- infowars.com

Greta's Parents Reported To CPS In Sweden

Excerpt: Since Greta Thunberg began her career as an opinion maker and climate guru just over a year ago, many debaters have expressed concern that the girl may have been exploited by her mother and the public relations consultant behind the campaign...

“Greta was diagnosed as a child with obsessive-compulsive disorder and Asperger’s syndrome, just like her younger sister Beata. The activist also has a photographic memory. She knows all the capitals by heart and can list all the chemical elements of the periodic table within one minute. In addition, she has another gift according to her mother.”

“‘Greta is able to see what other people cannot see,’ writes Malena Ernman in the book.”

“’She can see carbon dioxide with the naked eye. She sees how it flows out of chimneys and changes the atmosphere in a landfill.’”

- infowars.com

I see the "progressives" and the globalists and the extreme environmentalists hiding behind a child... a political shield to deflect truth and if truth is hurled at them then it is an assault on a 16 year old girl with Asperger syndrome (a form of autism).

What other movement has preyed upon those with autism or downs syndrome---> VIDEO: The Mashing Together Of Drag Night & Downs Syndrome - Trans Ideology For All!

17 Students (Autistic Related) Tricked That They Are The Wrong Sex - Brainwashing!

Progressives Bent On Pushing Transgenderism/Allow Autistic Child Sex Change!

There is a mass amount of danger out there as the mentally ill become spokespeople for growing, violent movements who hate natural relationships (men with women), capitalism, America, borders, sovereign nations... look at who they target to grow their ranks. Globalists will use any opportunity or person to further their global ideology that all cultures, nations and people must be "developed", brought into the "system" and made to look and think alike.

NOTE: Saving the environment is important. I agree. Picking up trash. Not allowing poison into our natural resources. But using the environment as a soap box to allow globalists to peddle much more beyond this... to make all people get a specific type of education... to focus on girls (downplay boys & masculinity)... to promote the LGBTQ lifestyle... to manipulate entire sovereign nations into conforming to goals developed by power hungry globalists... that is dangerous. That is the problem.
Closed Thread