Go Back   Global Project > Many Challenges Face Americans & The World > The LGBTQ Agenda

Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Administrator

Default Progressives Bent On Pushing Transgenderism/Allow Autistic Child Sex Change!

Progressives Bent On Pushing Transgenderism/Allow Autistic Child Sex Change!

Excerpt:
A left-wing academic is breaking from her fellow progressives after she could not save her own autistic daughter — who has a functional age of nine — from getting swept up by the transgender ideology and then having her breasts amputated to “become a boy.”

“I am a lone voice in the academic and social work world speaking out against the [transgender] transitioning of autistic people, what I feel to be both a crime against the disabled as well as their sterilization,” Dr. Kathleen Levinstein says. Her 19-year-old daughter is accepting massive testosterone injections to “grow a penis.”

- breitbart.com

This is one of the most negligent and abusive cases I've read about where a child goes through sex change surgery. It's bad enough that parents are literally giving their children hormone treatments to help change the kids sexual identity. Talk about messing with the kids mentality!

This case, an autistic person with the mentality of an 11 year old (piles of documentation) who's mom is a liberal doctor and sees the insanity of this... it's truly sad.

The LGBTQ community, its backers, their "medical" supporters and the government will apparently do anything to promote the confusion of the masses. They will do anything to promote this sexually based, unnatural lifestyle even at the expense of those who aren't mentally mature.

Just because there aren't guns and knives involved DOES NOT mean that this isn't an attack on normal life, independent life, sane living, natural living. This is, just as every forum topic in this website depicts, another attack on sanity, freedom, and conservative morality.
Closed Thread