Go Back   Global Project > Many Challenges Face Americans & The World > Agenda 21, "Smart Communities", Land Grabs & Environmental Fascism

Old March 10th, 2016, 01:14 AM
Administrator

Exclamation DOJ Considers Prosecuting Climate Change Deniers

DOJ Considers Prosecuting Climate Change Deniers

Excerpt:
During Lynch’s testimony at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) said that he believes there are similarities between the tobacco industry denying scientific studies showing the dangers of using tobacco and companies within the fossil fuel industry denying studies allegedly showing the threat of carbon emissions.

Every journey begins with a single step. Remember when the tobacco industry placed cancer warnings on their products - packs of cigarettes?

You would have thought that would be the end of it. The tobacco industry was sued by the feds. Now the oil industry was recently considered as a target to be sued by the feds for carbon emissions put out by burning oil and gas as fuel for vehicles.

I don't defend big tobacco and their chemical soaked cigarettes or big oil and their ability to undermine nations for profit.

My problem is that we all know that smoke in our lungs over a long period of time or vehicle emissions isn't healthy. To what extreme they aren't healthy depends upon the genetic makeup of the individual as well as what the real impact on the environment truly is imo. Environmentalists will lie about data to further their agenda. We've seen that. It's been documented for the record.

But why sue if we know this is potentially "bad" stuff already? What I see this leading to if not stopped at the big corporate level is that the goal will eventually be about attacking individual thought. When will regular people be punished for not towing the party line of the environmentalists and global thought? We know that thought is dangerous to those who rule.